March 28, 2024, 08:56:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: DOWNLOAD NOW! robst247's 128 new custom presets in categories  (Read 2741 times)

robst247

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • RobSt247 on SoundCloud
DOWNLOAD NOW! robst247's 128 new custom presets in categories
« on: November 12, 2018, 02:15:04 am »
Esteemed fellow Matrixbruters,

HEALTH WARNING: When trying out each new preset in this collection, always start with Master Volume low. I haven't normalized these presets and cannot accept responsibility for any hearing impairment or loss that may result from exposure to the louder presets.

Feel free to download, import into your precious MxB, play and modify to your heart's content these 128 new custom presets of mine, which are arranged in categories, as follows:

Rows A to D are sequences. Obviously, if the Arpeggiator LED lights up in addition to the Sequencer LED, pressing multiple keys will give more interesting and/or pleasing results. No prizes for guessing what C7 is supposed to be emulating.  ::)

Row E contains 10 presets that all use the same sequence; only the sound differs.

Rows F and G are lead sounds.

Row H are bassy sounds (which may also sound OK in higher octaves).

Row I has two paraphonic pads for playing three-note chords.

Row J has 'special effects'. Nothing particularly revolutionary here, I'm afraid.

Row K has bell-like or percussive sounds.

Row L has only one preset, which has a vaguely spinnet-like character if played with high velocity. If you can make it sound more like a spinnet, please let me know.

In some cases the Mod Wheel is assigned to filter cutoff, in other cases to some other Matrix parameter.

I was going to wait until I had 256 presets, but other things kept coming up. Sadly, Eccentrica Gallumbits, the triple-breasted whore of Eroticon VI, was not involved in my distraction. Mystified? See (https://hitchhikers.fandom.com/wiki/Eccentrica_Gallumbits

I hope you find some of these little efforts of mine interesting and/or useful. I welcome positive feedback and (Matrix)brutal criticism, so let me know which presets you love and which leave you cold. ;D

« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 04:00:40 pm by robst247 »
Morpheus: "Nobody can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."

Simatik2018

• Apprentice
Re: 128 new custom presets in categories
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 10:22:46 am »
 ;D Hello Rob,

thank you very much for your work! Well done :-)

I had a lot of fun with your stuff.

Keep the good work.

Best Regards

Lars

robst247

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • RobSt247 on SoundCloud
Re: 128 new custom presets in categories
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 03:52:56 pm »
Great, Lars. I love to provide entertainment to Earthlings.  8)
Morpheus: "Nobody can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines