April 23, 2024, 12:46:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sequencer patterns not resetting to 1 when changing the Project ...  (Read 1003 times)

sambarker

I just bought another BSP and for some reason, when I change projects, the drum/sequence patterns stay where they were in the previous project (ie. if I'm in pattern 16 and changed project, the patterns stay at 16).. this didnt happen before and I can't seem to find any setting for it to go to 1 when a new project is selected..

Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Sam

sambarker

Re: Sequencer patterns not resetting to 1 when changing the Project ...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 06:16:44 pm »
Support got back to me, apparently this behaviour changed with the last update.

The solution - enable Scene Mode, store pattern 1 in a 'scene' for each project, and then it switches to the 1 as before.

9.4.2. How to make a Scene
1. Enable Scene mode [p.82] in the MIDI Control Center. It's in the Global parameters [p.114] section.
2. Select the patterns you want each sequencer to load when the Scene is selected, or
3. Construct the pattern chains [p.66] you want each sequencer to load when the Scene is selected.
4. Enter Control Mode.
5. Hold the Save button.
6. Press one of the Step buttons. It will flash a few times to indicate that the Scene has been stored.

thatfritzguy

• Apprentice
Re: Sequencer patterns not resetting to 1 when changing the Project ...
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 08:01:45 pm »
Thx for posting their solution.

This is really annoying, why would anyone want the pattern number to stay after changing projects?!
I hope they change it back as scene mode is not ideal for me.

-fritz

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines