April 24, 2024, 02:55:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Problems in Cubase 10  (Read 3936 times)

Banquet

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Problems in Cubase 10
« on: November 18, 2018, 10:15:41 am »
Hi,

I just bought V collection last night.  Unfortunately there are problems in Cubase 10 released a few days ago.  On the GUI for each instrument there is a black bar across the top which covers the top menu.  Also, it mouse clicks do not click where the mouse cursor is, but the same distance away as the width of the black bar.  Luckily I kept Cubase 9.5 and I can confirm it all works fine in 9.5.  Hope you can release a patch.  I'm not having any problems in Cubase 10 with any other plugins/vsti.  Thanks

AndyRH

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Problems in Cubase 10
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2018, 01:38:43 pm »
I'd like to add something to this.
When using Analog Lab as a VSTi in Cubase 10, the bottom of the "Banks" section is cut off, therefore cutting off access to some of the buttons.

LBH

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 04:37:15 pm »
Hi,

I just bought V collection last night.  Unfortunately there are problems in Cubase 10 released a few days ago.  On the GUI for each instrument there is a black bar across the top which covers the top menu.  Also, it mouse clicks do not click where the mouse cursor is, but the same distance away as the width of the black bar.  Luckily I kept Cubase 9.5 and I can confirm it all works fine in 9.5.  Hope you can release a patch.  I'm not having any problems in Cubase 10 with any other plugins/vsti.  Thanks
This can be a compatibility issue.
But i suggest you update your graphics to see if it's about that. It can be.

Does Cubase 10 have other requirements for graphics than Cubase 9.5? And does your graphics meet the requirements?

I'd like to add something to this.
When using Analog Lab as a VSTi in Cubase 10, the bottom of the "Banks" section is cut off, therefore cutting off access to some of the buttons.
Do you have the same issue as the OP? If not, then the OP's issue is'nt a compatibility issue with Cubase 10.

Your "banks cut off issue" is a knownl issue, that you can read about in some Arturia  forum threads. I have it too - not using cubase 10, and Arturia have said they know about it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 05:48:50 pm by LBH »

AndyRH

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2018, 08:54:23 pm »
I am aware of the cutting off issue other users have reported. I have never actually suffered from that problem, until upgrading my version of Cubase to version 10.
That is why I'm suggesting that there may be a compatability issue with that version.

Also, there is no issue with my graphics drivers - the issue ONLY appeared when using Cubase 10. (The previous version of Cubase i.e. 9.5 works perfectly OK with the same graphics driver)

One possibility for the error could be that Cubase 10 now can use High DPI resolution monitors and can be scaled. I don't have one of those monitors, so I have that option switched off.

LBH

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 11:44:22 pm »
Have you checked Steinberg Cubase 10 forums to see if this is a Cubase 10 bug? Cubase 10 is totally new.

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2018, 08:43:49 am »
Hi,

The GUI issue is on Cubase' side. They confirmed to us that this will be solved on next update.

Regards,

Matthieu

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines