March 28, 2024, 09:04:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Artruria Keystep ModWheel doesnt't work!!  (Read 4750 times)

Ellis47

Artruria Keystep ModWheel doesnt't work!!
« on: November 17, 2018, 06:29:33 pm »
Hello everybody I'm an italian user and I'v just bought a keystep one week ago. I've some trouble with modWheel.
When it is match with my Volcakeys the Mod doesn't work at all. Istead, when the Keystep works with Logic throught USB, the ModWheel works well but not with all the interface. For example if I put the Analog Synth 70 the Mod of the keystep works, in other interface doesn't work at all. Is it normal? I've to do some configuration in the Midi Control Centre?? or I should return the product? Thanks you all!!! :) :) :)

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
Re: Artruria Keystep ModWheel doesnt't work!!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 08:09:09 am »
Korg Volca Keys doesn't respond to Modwheel, so that is why the Keystep Modwheel touchstrip doesn't work on it.  Try setting the Modwheel touchstrip to send Expression messages (CC11) in MIDI Control Center, as the Volca Keys does respond to that.
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

René - mediastreams

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Artruria Keystep ModWheel doesnt't work!!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 03:49:09 pm »
Whether a software synth (VST) responds to the modwheel depends on whether or not it has been assigned in the vst. Usually the user can assign this himself to one of the knobs.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines