March 28, 2024, 11:55:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ISSUES - Keylab 61 Analog Lab 3 ProTools 12.8.3 mac OSX 10.13.2  (Read 1901 times)

Lord Tanuki Himself

ISSUES - Keylab 61 Analog Lab 3 ProTools 12.8.3 mac OSX 10.13.2
« on: November 08, 2018, 02:53:56 am »
Hi team

I'm having several NEW issues with my setup - Keylab 61 essential with Analog Lab 3 running on ProTools 12.8.3 on mac OSX 10.13.2

I had been running Keylab 49 Analog Lab 2 until recently with no real issues.  This weekend i upgraded to Analog Lab 3 and the bigger keyboard and things just aint right.

1.  All my old protools sessions running analog lab 2 now automatically show analog lab 3 in place, but don't play any sounds and have lost all my saved presets.

2. Playback on Analog Lab 3 keeps dropping volume drastically.  I'm using AMERICAN GREY Piano (where's GREY ROAD from V2 gone?) and anytime i start playback the volume glitches out and ends up really low.  If i touch the master volume fader in the plug in window it jolts back to where it should be.  Unusable at this point...

3. Running playback and changing sounds without stopping is continually causing protools to crash. 

4. A question - Has Analog Lab 3 overwritten Analog Lab 2 and have i permanently lost all my presets?  Good lord i hope not.

5.  I've heard it can be helpful to run the synths in protools as standalone Vsynths instead of running the AL3 whole bundle.  Sourcery! How is this done please?

Any advice or links to an update to fix all this would be greatly appreciated.  Todays session cancelled due to this disfunctionality.  Sad.

Thanks in advance

LTH
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 08:35:18 am by Lord Tanuki Himself »

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
Re: ISSUES - Keylab 61 Analog Lab 3 ProTools 12.8.3 mac OSX 10.13.2
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 08:54:34 am »
Hi,

Sorry to hear that. Analog Lab 3 do overwrite Analog Lab 2 but nothing should be touched or moved regarding presets, so this does not sound right.

I think you better send a ticket to our support services, they are doing a great job and will answer you shortly. They will take time to troubleshoot your issue and hopefully to find a solution. Sending crash report could help if you have some.

I move your post to the Analog Lab category since this is not a KeyLab Essential issue.

https://www.arturia.com/support/askforhelp

Regards,

Matthieu

Lord Tanuki Himself

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 01:13:16 pm »
Hi Matt

thanks for your reply.

"I think you better send a ticket to our support services" - what does this mean and how do i do that?

thanks

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 02:40:08 pm »
Follow the link I shared on my first answer and select "Technical Support".

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines