March 28, 2024, 12:28:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: FIRMWARE UPDATE NO SOUND FROM LEFT SPEAKER OUTPUT WHEN USING USB POWER  (Read 2325 times)

KEVINSK101

I purchased my unit today - updated firmware and control centre and since then I have lost an output on both SPEAKER A/B  only one works. The unit works on both outputs only with full power from the power supply ! Please can someone help me with this issue - I am now having to prepare to return via post and its only been 4 hours in my possession. I haven't tested any thing else on this unit  e.g   Recording inputs etc  - HEEELLLLLLLPPPP!!! ???
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:43:05 pm by KEVINSK101 »

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: FIRMWARE UPDATE NO SOUND FROM LEFT SPEAKER OUTPUT WHEN USING USB POWER
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 08:40:52 pm »
Hi try a firmware reset by holding down the main cue and mono button on the left hand side next to the big wheel and while holding turn the power on

TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

KEVINSK101

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 12:17:22 am »
Thanks TerryM ! I am away this weekend but try this upon my return tomorrow and post up the outcome ! thanks for the swift reply and support !!

mgwd

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 11:45:18 am »
I had a similar issue this weekend when only the right speaker channel was working! After a few moments of panic and PC shutdown/restarts I switched modes from Mixdown Green to Auto and back again, it came back again and works fine. I'm also on the latest firmware.

I've had a few issues with random noise signals being output on Speaker A after switching power modes, which usually clears again after switching back and forth one more time. I've raised it with Arturia support and they think it's specific to my unit, but my hunch is there is something weird in the electronics after switching modes which changes the supply voltages to various components... in other words, a design issue I reckon ;)

Hope the OP gets it working again!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines