April 20, 2024, 04:26:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Big issue with Keylab Essential 49  (Read 1859 times)

Fraktaal

• Apprentice
Big issue with Keylab Essential 49
« on: November 14, 2019, 09:15:47 pm »
Good evening,

I turn to you I come buy an Arturia Essential Keylab 49 but I can not run on my PC.

I thought it was Plug & Play. When I plug it in,the keyboard is turned on but when i open analog lab or other Arturia Plugins, I can't even control them with this keyboard !
My PC does not seem to recognize the keyboard since nothing happens when I look at the USB Bus Controller in my device manager. Arturia's Midi Controler Center software is impossible.

I tried different cables, USB ports...

Thanks for your help

LBH

Re: Big issue with Keylab Essential 49
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 10:09:46 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

The controller is plug and play. You don't have to install a driver.

But you need to assign the keyboard to the applications it shall control.
In Analog Lab you set up the controller in the Audio and Midi settings. Have you done that? If not - then that's perhaps your "big issue".
In a DAW and other applications you shall do it the way they require.
Have you read the manuals? Otherwise i suggest you do.

Fraktaal

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 10:32:05 pm »
Thank you for the answer but when i want To go To devices setting, MCC says that no device is connected

I selected the right keyboard on Analog lab, buttons are enlightened  nonetheless the keyboard don't want to work

On m'y DAW the keyboard doesnt appear
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 10:44:49 pm by Fraktaal »

LBH

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 11:04:51 pm »
Ahh yes. My bad. I did'nt at first get the controller seems to not be recognized.

I don't have a Arturi controller, so i don't know how this should work excactly. I assume, that when you open the MCC and connect the controller, then it should show up as connected, when you open the device settings.

I also assume, that you mean, that the controller is'nt shown in your DAW, when you try to set it up as a controller for the DAW in the DAWs setting panel for this.

I also assume, that you have a OS that this controller can work on.

If all this is the case, and if your computers USB ports work, and the cables work and your OS system work correct, then perhaps the controllers USB output is faulty. I can't tell for sure. But it look like you just have got the controller, so perhaps you should return it and get a new one.
Perhaps a OS repair can help. I can't tell.

Good luck.

I selected the right keyboard on Analog lab, buttons are enlightened  nonetheless the keyboard don't want to work
Does that mean the controller show up in Analog Lab 4s audio MIDI settings panel?
What's the right keyboard on Analog Lab and enlightened buttons? Can you post a screenshot of that, if you wan't me to have a look at it?
It should not be needed with an Arturia controller i think, but are the correct controller also selected in the bottom panel of Analog Lab 4?

Fraktaal

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 11:57:59 pm »
My OS is Win 10 64 bits

The keyboard is an used one but I already tried it with the seller and it was fine

I really dont understand :(

I'll try to send you some pictures tommorow

Thanks

LBH

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2019, 12:30:40 am »
I assume that in example the controllers USB port can be damaged.

If the controller is used, then perhaps it's not that fair, to somehow accuse Arturia about a big issue with a new controller in your first post.

Has the controller and the software that follow the controller been unregistred by the former owner, and are you registred as owner of the controller and the software?

You can allways contact Arturia support through your account. I can't tell, if they can help with this issue, - but perhaps.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines