March 29, 2024, 01:12:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab Essential 49/ Analog Lab and Cakewalk  (Read 2790 times)

stufano727@gmail.com

Keylab Essential 49/ Analog Lab and Cakewalk
« on: November 06, 2018, 02:58:38 pm »
Hey all,

I am having an issue with a Keylab Essential 49 and Cakewalk from BandLab. I open an instrument track, add Analog Lab 3, select KeyLab as the Midi Controller BUT, I cannot control Analog lab to switch sounds etc. This works fine If I open Analog Lab outside of Cakewalk. Also I cant get the DAW transport controls to work either. I have set it as the Mackie Control surface. Any thoughts would be much appreciated

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
Re: Keylab Essential 49/ Analog Lab and Cakewalk
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 09:25:38 am »
Hi,

I tried on my side and I've managed to control Analog Lab 3. Can you show me a screenshot of the MIDI settings in your Cakewalk session  ? The KeyLab Essential should be activated on the "Inputs" secion but not on the "Outputs". Plus, be sure that you have selected the Analog Lab memory on your KeyLab.

For the DAW commands, I did not managed to make it work with Cakewalk yet...

Regards,

Matthieu

EZ

• Apprentice
Re: Keylab Essential 49/ Analog Lab and Cakewalk
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 06:25:13 pm »
Checking to see if there are any updates or progress on this issue.

i.e. Is there recent confirmation that Arturia's hardware controller & DAW functions work with Cakewalk (Bandlab version)

I am in the process of restoring and remastering Cakewalk projects/bundles that are upwards of 25 years old and have been considering the purchase of Arturia hardware.

Thank you!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines