February 17, 2020, 10:42:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: KeyStep MkII?  (Read 1206 times)

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
KeyStep MkII?
« on: November 01, 2018, 03:09:54 am »
Having recently bought a Behringer Neutron, I'm in the market for a KeyStep. However, seeing all the MkII models of your hardware products coming out makes me think it likely that a KeyStep MkII could be coming soon. I do NOT want to buy a KeyStep right now if there'll be a MkII version coming out within the next year or so.
Please advise.
This space left intentionally blank.

megamarkd

• GAS BAGGER
Re: KeyStep MkII?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 08:07:09 am »
I asked about this when the "MKII's" of all the other controllers and synths were released.  We got a release of the black editions instead it seems. What I want is a new firmware for the original.
Currently running synths from Waldorf and Arturia, Drumsynths from Korg, MAM and IK Multimedia, sequencing it all with Arturia's looping steppers, mixing and recording it all with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 01:16:41 pm »
Most likely a MkII won't come out until just after I buy a KeyStep ;)
This space left intentionally blank.

megamarkd

• GAS BAGGER
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 08:32:03 am »
Oh for sure, that's how it always works!  But, I am a great fan of the sequencer and am toying with the idea of getting a second, but mainly because I want a black one ;)
Currently running synths from Waldorf and Arturia, Drumsynths from Korg, MAM and IK Multimedia, sequencing it all with Arturia's looping steppers, mixing and recording it all with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines