March 28, 2024, 07:12:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Fixed -Problem with Creating A Sequence  (Read 1234 times)

drczajk

Fixed -Problem with Creating A Sequence
« on: October 31, 2018, 12:52:13 am »
Update: It is working now. I reinstalled the firmware and am getting power from my laptop. For power, I had been using my Amazon Kindle USB to the BSP.  I think that was my error.

I'm new to the BSP so forgive me if this is a dumb question.  When I am recording a sequence, the changes do not play back until I stop the sequence and then hit play.  Then it plays the new notes that I had entered.  That seems wrong.  Is there a global setting that is causing this behavior?  Is mine defective?

Thanks in advance!
Doug
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 01:47:22 am by drczajk »

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
Re: Problem with Creating A Sequence
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 09:49:40 am »
That does sound wrong.  How are you entering the notes, are you hitting record then playing them in, or are you pressing and holding the step button then entering the note?  Either way the notes should play next time the sequence loops around.
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

drczajk

Re: Problem with Creating A Sequence
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 03:27:28 pm »
I'm hitting record and then playing them in.  When it loops around, the new notes don't sound.  If I then stop it ans restart the sequence, the new notes are there. 

Thanks for the reply. 

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines