March 29, 2024, 12:25:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Native Instruments 50% V-Collection Offer - Upgrade Option?  (Read 2614 times)

crackershaun

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Native Instruments 50% V-Collection Offer - Upgrade Option?
« on: October 30, 2018, 03:39:41 pm »
To be fair to existing V-Collection owners an Upgrade Option is really necessary for the Native Instruments 50% Discount Promotion for Full Licences Only!

Can this be addressed as soon as possible to support your loyal customer base that has supported Arturia all these year.  :)

Thanks in advance for what I hope will be a Monster reward for your supporters for Halloween.  8)

rhythmaster

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Native Instruments 50% V-Collection Offer - Upgrade Option?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 09:06:37 am »
100 % d'accord

crackershaun

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 01:52:37 pm »
Similar sentiment shown on KVR...

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:29 pm

Personally I am a little annoyed that a 'new user' can get the entire collection of 16 instruments for the same cost as I have to pay to get 3 instruments :dog: As usual loyal and long term users are punished.

>:(

It should be easy to have until November 5th a deal where is an existing customer emails Arturia support a screenshot of a NI Registration for the same name which then could be used to give a 50% Off code for something like 125 instead of 249 for purchasing upgrade on Arturia site.

MarkBog

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 04:18:37 am »
I had the same thought when I saw the offer on NI's site.  Arturia REALLY needs a fair upgrade price for owners of prior V Collections.

I am hoping they do something nice for us at Christmas (if not before).

crackershaun

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 11:20:49 am »
Given that Arturia appears to be on a roll with their marketing to new customers, I cannot understand why they are so blind to their loyal customers needs and views.

For me, I am actually extremely angry with this attitude, which affects my current V-Collection Upgrade buying decision (that is 'NO'), and will mostly likely affect my next buying decision (unless Vesion 7 has something absolutely amazing).

More and more the new instruments would only be 'impulse buys', if the Upgrade price was reasonable. And it is NOT at the moment.

For me...

I do NOT need Piano V 2 - I have loads of Virtual Pianos

I do NOT need another DX7 - I have FM7 and FM8 - and I had a real DX7 for over 30 Years

I do NOT need a Buchla Easel - I have Aalto plus Softube Modular with Additional Modules - plus many other options

I do NOT need a CMI Emulation - I would find it interesting as an 'impulse buy' - and can always use my iPad Pro option

I do NOT need a Clavinet - I have options - which I do NOT use

So this bad pricing for exisiting loyal customers creates more of a 'needs' mindset, rather than 'wants' mindset.

I 'want' a few of the above if the price was reasonable. But my anger at Arturia's attitude might make me dig my heals in if they continue with it.

If other people have similar thoughts - please express them.

A 50% Upgrade price - if provided - could be a WIN-WIN - for both Arturia and their loyal customers.  :D

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines