March 28, 2024, 09:40:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No feedback to Keylab when in DAW  (Read 4434 times)

Ebbe Ardinge

• Apprentice
No feedback to Keylab when in DAW
« on: October 28, 2018, 05:05:41 pm »
Hi.
As long as i am running a standalone version of AnalogLab3 VST my Keylab mkII immediately responds in display what filter, Group patch etc i am scrolling to.

However, when openin in a instrumenttrack in Cubase, the controlling for selecting sounds is OK with knobs and buttons but i do not get any text-feedback to the display whatsoever.

Is this supposed to be like this or a bug?

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
Re: No feedback to Keylab when in DAW
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 10:41:33 am »
Hi,

Can you show me a screenshot of MIDI Port Setup of your Cubase session ?

Regards,

Matthieu

ArtVark

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 11:11:34 pm »
I have the same issue, but in Reaper (latest version). The Arturia Keylab Essentials 61 MIDI port is set for input (Enabled + Control) and output. I can't enable the MIDIIN2 and MIDIOUT2 because they are in use for Mackie Universal control. The VSTs respond to the faders and encoders, but there is no visual feedback on the Keylab display at all, and I can only choose patches with the buttons, not the main encoder (patch names are not shown either). Removing Mackie control and enabling the MIDI2 ports does not help.

UPDATE: Had hardware issue with Essentials, returned and got Keylab II instead, no problems anymore.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 04:36:33 pm by ArtVark »

vaughnatkinson

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2019, 04:03:45 pm »
I also have issues with Keylab Essential 49 display not showing presets or parameters of any of my Arturia instrument plugins when used as a vsti in Reaper, although working fine in standalone mode. My current settings in Reaper are Midi in - Arturia Keylab Essential 49 - Enabled + Control. Midi Out - Arturia Keylab Essential 49 - Enabled + Clock. I don't need DAW control as have Icon Qcon Pro & Extender, so have not confirgured the MIDIIN2 and MIDIOUT2. Any pointers? Would really speed up my workflow if I could get the display to work. Thanks.

LBH

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2019, 06:31:49 pm »
@vaughnatkinson - I suggest you contact Arturia support through your account.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines