March 29, 2024, 02:39:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Hanging Keys fix  (Read 2882 times)

spodokomodo

Hanging Keys fix
« on: October 18, 2018, 12:43:36 pm »
Hi everyone, I have been getting hanging notes in my Keylab essential 61 when its part of my live set-up which is based around a Sipario Midi router. I've have seen this come up on a few few forums for this controller so don't think it's the Sipario (yet)...just wondering if theres a known fix? I have upgraded to the latest firmware and tried lots of things to sort it but no joy so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Paul.

Germain.arturia

• Administrator
  • arturia test team
Re: Hanging Keys fix
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 01:16:27 pm »
Hi spodokomodo,
in order for us to provide troubleshooting, could you please give full details about your live setup?
cheers,

spodokomodo

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 01:38:03 pm »
Hi there and thanks for the reply, I am using a Sipario Midi router https://www.lab4music.it/index.php?lang=EN which has my newly purchased Keylab Essential 61 plugged in via the USB port and a Yamaha CP4 and Yamaha MOXf 6 Plugged up via the MIDI I/O. This should allow any keyboard to play any of my sources if required. When I have the Keylab playing sounds from any of my other sources I am constantly getting random notes hanging and it requires me to re-trigger the hanging notes to get them to stop playing. This does not seem to happen when I use my Keylab with a laptop as a source which would suggest that it is a problem with the Sipario router but as I mentioned I have seem similar complaints on other forums with regards the Keylab so thought it could be connected somehow. I have upgraded my firmware which was a complete pain to do and tried buying new USB cables and also a PSU for the Keylab but the problem still remains. I do intend to send an email to Sipario also but I thought I should try here first.

Thanks

Paul.

jowi

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2020, 12:52:40 am »
I've got the same problem, and I see no solution on this forum, only complaints. Is there any solution available? I have to build a dual keyboard setup because of a Hammond simulation. So I put my old Keylab61-MKI as bottom manual, and my new Keylab-MKII as upper manual. Both sending midi through a iConnectMIDI model iCM-0101 midi hub to a Hammond module from Ferrofish (the B4000+). Both manuals work but sliding on the upper manual (MKII) mostly result in hanging notes where the MKI has no problems at all.

Can you enlighten me ?
To be honest, This makes this setup impossible for me to take on stage, and to be serious about making music with hardware gear from you.

gphantom

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 02:59:38 am »
Your best bet is to contact the support team.  This forum is mostly for users and sometimes, the staff from Arturia will respond but is no guarantee.  The support team is the only way to get an answer.

hgdrk

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2020, 02:12:29 am »
  Same problem here, already tried different cables, Daws and even in Standalone Plugins from Arturia and Omnisphere, Whenever I'm playing all of sudden a note gets stucks like I'm holding the sustain pedal. The problem doesn't happen when I'm using my keyboard or an Irig keys midi controller that I have.

Just messaged the support from Arturia since I couldn't find a solution online.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines