April 20, 2024, 09:42:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Visual indicators for mouse actions  (Read 1101 times)

PaulsGotGAS

• Apprentice
Visual indicators for mouse actions
« on: October 17, 2018, 09:05:08 pm »
Hi, this is my first post in these forums.

I really appreciate you making it possible to resize the GUI's, since my eyesight is not the best. However, my PC often has a 1-3 second delay after I click the mouse on a control or selection before the command takes effect. In most cases, hovering the mouse over a control does not highlight that control. So I cannot know for certain that any clicks will affect that control. Instead, I'm taking it on faith that I did something when I click the mouse, until the control actually changes a moment later.

For example, on the Prophet, hovering the mouse over a Program Select button does not highlight that button. When I click on it, maybe 2-3 seconds later the associated LED light will toggle. That forces to me "hang around" and wait for visual confirmation that what I meant to do, got done.

Likewise, when I move my mouse over the presets in Analog Lab, the presets highlight as the mouse moves over them. But when I click on a preset and move my mouse away, the newly selected preset's highlight disappears for 1-3 seconds, until that preset is loaded and it permanently highlights. I would prefer that the new preset permanently highlights when you click on it, so you know that your mouse click did engage it.

Thanks!
Paul

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines