March 28, 2024, 11:19:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: all of my pattern chains have disappeared.  (Read 1229 times)

laurenflax

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
all of my pattern chains have disappeared.
« on: October 01, 2018, 11:06:29 pm »
for 10 songs. and i have no clue why. has this happened to anyone else? I backed up all my tracks to the MCC before i updated the firmware. after the update they disappeared so i exported the songs from my backup but still nothing. ANYONE?! BUELLER?

laurenflax

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: all of my pattern chains have disappeared.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 11:50:02 pm »
i have no idea what to do here. ive been practicing my live set for months and now the pattern chains are gone. loaded my old backups as well and nothing. gone.

this is however the first time im using the BSP with my new laptop with high sierra. i cant imagine that has anything to do with it though. Also the BSP doesnt show up as an external device in ableton either so i need to figure that out as well.

somebody has to be able to help! this is mind numbing!

(and i high sierra wont see my Roland gear either - im basically stopped in my tracks)

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 01:25:38 pm »
Sounds like the midi drivers need to be deleted and then plug back in the BSP  in audio midi set up you should see the new driver if its not named restart your comp.

If you dont know how to delete get back to me.
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

I grec

• Firmware Wizard
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 11:42:34 am »
Hi laurenflax,
I don't know from which old firmware version to which new firmware version you updated. Are you sure "Chain mode" is enabled (in the DEVICE SETTINGS in the MCC)?

Regards,
Y.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines