March 28, 2024, 09:11:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Beatstep with drum machine into Behringer Model D  (Read 4506 times)

Lordkur23

Beatstep with drum machine into Behringer Model D
« on: October 11, 2018, 05:25:10 pm »
Ok, I’m a noob to this stuff, so I will try to explain as best as I can. I have a drum machine (old dr rhythm 770) connected to the beatstep via midi. I have the Model D connected to a MicroKorg via Midi. I’ve been trying to patch the beatstep into the Model via CV out into different CV , but I’m not getting any sound. https://youtu.be/MoqPhP9zAeE
That’s a video of what I’m trying to do. I attached a rough sketch of my setup. What am I doing wrong?

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Beatstep with drum machine into Behringer Model D
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 01:09:49 pm »
Hi ,

Ok the first thing that is wrong is that the model d has midi thru  and not midi out so playing cv gate in to MD won't play you keyboard synth
so to get the MD playing from cv gate if you need to know is from beat step  cv out in to osc1 v  and gate to lc gate  will play sequences off the BS.
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines