April 16, 2024, 01:27:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Got a replacement Impact and this time step button 16 is broken :-(  (Read 2143 times)

Stakker

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
So I returned my first Impact with the broken metronome. I finally got a replacement unit and the metronome works, but this unit has a broken step button 16.

It works if I press it down really hard, but it doesn't click like the other buttons. Basically feels like the drum pads.

Needless to say, I'm really disappointed. This is Arturia quality now? TWO broken Impacts so far. I love the sound and the interface, but I'm not sure if I want to risk getting a third unit. Maybe it will also be broken, or if not, it will break down after a while.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 08:51:27 am by Germain.arturia »

Germain.arturia

• Administrator
  • arturia test team
Re: Got a replacement Impact and this time step button 16 is broken :-(
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 09:58:05 am »
Hi Stakker,
i'm very sorry about this new issue.
we internally discussed with support team this morning, i think they should have contacted you at time of writing.
we keep in touch.

sorry again,
cheers,

Stakker

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 10:15:19 pm »
Hello again!

I just wanted to share with the forum that I got contacted by Arturia immediately after they heard about the second broken unit and they sent me a new 100% tested unit directly from Arturia, even though I had bought it from Thomann. I didn't even have to wait for my broken unit to reach Arturia (postage paid), the replacement unit was sent the NEXT DAY.

Problems happen. What matters is how you deal with them. THIS is what I call good service. My faith in Arturia is restored :-)

So thank you very much. I just got the replacement unit today, and judging from one evening of drumming, it seems to work perfectly.

And I love this little box! Inspiring to use, sounds awesome and has loads of character. Plus it doesn't hurt that the price is right :-) I think you guys have a winner here.

Cheers!

Germain.arturia

• Administrator
  • arturia test team
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 08:50:59 am »
Hi Stakker,
Glad that you're now happy with the Drumbrute Impact!
Yes indeed , problems can happen, and i totally understand your previous frustration when receiving a new unit with new problems.
Anyway, thanks for the kind words  about the product and  our support service ( i also personally checked this case), it also help us to track issues fast and improve overall quality controls on manufacturing.

Have fun then!
cheers,

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines