March 28, 2024, 12:18:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MINI V3 Broken! Please help! (PC)  (Read 4013 times)

nullerror

• Apprentice
MINI V3 Broken! Please help! (PC)
« on: September 30, 2018, 03:15:04 am »
I just got the Mini V3 synth and it does not seem to be working! I am PC user running a 1920x1080 monitor. When I open the VST in FL Studio 20, it just shows a really long bar that stretches far beyond my screen resolution. No GUI. When I run the standalone, the same thing happens. When I force resize the standalone, it is just a black screen. I am still able to play keys with my keyboard but the GUI is missing. PLEASE HELP!

LBH

Re: MINI V3 Broken! Please help! (PC)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 12:27:53 pm »
Some info is needed.Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

1. What excactly do you mean by "force resize"?
2. Which graphics are you using - and are the graphic drivers updated?
3. Which OS do you use - and is it fully updated?

nullerror

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 07:04:37 pm »

1. I used a program to force resize the standalone version not the VST version. I could not resize the window normally because it was just a giant bar at the top of my screen (like the white bar with the ability to minimize, exit, etc. on top of every application).
2. Rocking an RX 580 that says it needs a driver update, but all my other VSTs and standalones work so I don't think it is the driver.
3. Using Windows 10 latest version available.

Also after a little digging I found a folder that holds MINI V3 settings I think? I messed around with a GUI file and it made the bar smaller but the program still did not appear. Also, when I open the VST in FL Studio, the program is visible for a split second (with a red tint for some reason) but then goes away and turns into a very long bar.

Thank you for the quick reply!

nullerror

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 07:06:42 pm »

1. I used a program to force resize the standalone version not the VST version. I could not resize the window normally because it was just a giant bar at the top of my screen (like the white bar with the ability to minimize, exit, etc. on top of every application).
2. Rocking an RX 580 that says it needs a driver update, but all my other VSTs and standalones work so I don't think it is the driver.
3. Using Windows 10 latest version available.

Also after a little digging I found a folder that holds MINI V3 settings I think? I messed around with a GUI file and it made the bar smaller but the program still did not appear. Also, when I open the VST in FL Studio, the program is visible for a split second (with a red tint for some reason) but then goes away and turns into a very long bar.

Thank you for the quick reply!

Also if you need anything else let me know!

LBH

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 08:14:33 pm »
Your welcome.

What's the difference between the normal way and to force resize?

You can't count on that. Why have'nt you updated the graphic driver? If there is no issues with the latest driver and windows 10, then i would update, as it's known that drivers can be a reason for GUI issues.

Any missing updates also for your DAW can be a reason for your issue.

Have you changed a XML file with the settings? If so, then a uninstall and reinstall of Analog Lab might help. Make certain the settings file is removed before you reinstall.

If nothing of this does'nt help, then i suggest you contact Arturia support directly thru your ccount. I would believe things should work for you, as i assume your graphics support Arturias applications -  with updated drivers at least.

nullerror

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 12:20:46 am »
Thank you but I did a simple uninstall/reinstall and it works fine now!

nullerror

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 12:22:05 am »
Solved!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines