March 28, 2024, 04:49:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How long does it take arturia support to respond?  (Read 3096 times)

n.villamizar10

How long does it take arturia support to respond?
« on: September 27, 2018, 03:04:49 pm »
Hello, i used to have Analoglab2 downloaded on my old computer, but unfourtunately someone stoled my computer. I still have my Minilab but i dont have the unlock code. I emailed arturia asking for support to see if i can download Analoglab 2 or 3 once again but i havent had an answer yet. I really need it to play with my band. Thanks

LBH

Re: How long does it take arturia support to respond?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 04:41:10 pm »
I can't answer for Arturia support. I guess the response time can depend on many things.

What i can say is, that you should have all the informations you need on your Arturia account. If you can't access you account, then Arturia need to be able to verify you somehow, to be able to help you.
Don't you have the info in a mail too, and in a back-up for your computer?

You can also download thru Arturia Software Center (ASC) if you login to your account i ASC. You can also see updates in there. You should have used this before to activate Analog Lab 2.
You can download ASC and all other applications for that matter from this download page: https://www.arturia.com/support/updates&manuals

Lot's of infos is avaible on Arturias website.

You might need Arturia to deactivate your AL on your old computer. I don't know if this has been changed so you can do it yourself without having the computer with installed products. Otherwise you have only lost or used one of your 5 activations.
I presume that those who have stolen your computer do not have all data to use your accounts an so on. Otherwise you have issues regarding safety, that i would address, if i was you.

Hope this helps.

BTW. You have posted in the old forum. There is a new forum for applications from VC5 and up.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 04:46:48 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines