March 19, 2024, 08:56:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Random Phantom Midi notes  (Read 2532 times)

OlDirtyPastor

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Www.soundcloud.com/freelovefla
    • Www.facebook.com/freeloveassociation
Random Phantom Midi notes
« on: March 02, 2019, 07:12:18 am »
This is an ongoing problem I've had since almost day one, although I was told it was because caused by the midi controller I was using. Well, i'm almost certain that it's not and it's actually the Origin itself.

So my issue is this, when using my midi controller, I randomly get notes that wont turn off. Like, a sustaining note as if I'm pressing the key in, except i'm not... it's just a phantom note that wont turn off. Now, again I was told it was my controller except here's the thing. I recently bought a Kenton Midi merge 8, I'm merging the midi signal from my controller and a midi signal from a Roland SBX-1 (sync box), and these are being sent to the Origin. The problem now is randomly the resonance filter jumps as though someone cranked the knob all the way to the right (up). This is no good. I can't do anything live or in the studio with some random parameter change like that.

So any advice? Arturia? I know you guys have moved on from this project, but guys, cmon... There's so few of us now, surely within this ever growing successful company you guys can take care of the people who supported you from the beginning. To make matters worse, I've actually already paid to have this thing repaired in France, and it wasn't cheap!

I don't want to sell this machine, I love this thing, I want to use it indefinitely. I just feel like from day one it never delivered on what was promised.

My love doesn't cost a thing -
Www.soundcloud.com/freelovefla

goldenanalog

• Beta-testers
  • Apprentice
Re: Random Phantom Midi notes
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 01:07:47 am »
This needs to be bumped - anyone have an answer for our friend?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines