April 19, 2024, 01:04:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Missing Unlock Code for Arturia MiniLab  (Read 17967 times)

SilverLeaf12

Missing Unlock Code for Arturia MiniLab
« on: March 23, 2014, 05:12:25 am »
I have a problem. This past summer, I purchased an Arturia MiniLab from our local music store. I had agreed to loan the MiniLab to another sound editing friend of me, who said he couldn't get it to work, because it was "missing a code to register it" and he said it couldn't be used without registering it first. (I was there when he tried this, and we never did find the supposed "unlock code" that was apparently supposed to be with it.) Being as I was in the process of an unexpected move and trusted him with my new $200 toy, I told him to hang onto it and see if he could figure it out; he never did.

Fast forward to a few days ago, I finally came back to the same area as my friend and picked the MiniLab back up from him, intending to get it straightened out and use it myself. However, as I was trying to register it myself to use tonight, I ran into the exact same problem; I still don't have an unlock code, so it pops up with "Serial number Or unlock Code invalid".

My question is, how on earth am I supposed to get an unlock code so that I can actually use this MiniLab?!?!?!?!??? I'm super frustrated, as I was all excited to finally get to play with it, as it's the first Midi controller I've ever had and I was looking forward to hunting up some tutorials and learning with it.

Any and all help with this unlock code issue would be greatly appreciated!

~ Nicco

Jerome Arturia

• Administrator
Re: Missing Unlock Code for Arturia MiniLab
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 02:32:00 pm »
Hi Nicco,

Could you send a message to registration-inquiry@arturia.com with a picture of your serial number (placed underneath the machine)? Make sure the enclosed doesn't weigh more than 1 Mo.

Best regards,

Jérôme

abironman

• Apprentice
Re: Missing Unlock Code for Arturia MiniLab
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 10:47:22 pm »
 where exactly is my unblock code? do they reply? i already send a message to registration-inquiry@arturia.com ...i need the unblock code for ask a question and my question is ''wheres my unblock code''.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines