March 28, 2024, 04:40:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Latency with Windows10 laptop + Cubase 5  (Read 3727 times)

LBH

Re: Latency with Windows10 laptop + Cubase 5
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2019, 05:10:56 pm »
The last Windows version is 1903. But there are updates. You can find it thru windows settings panel. Go to the update section and then click the link to show updates. It's below the search for updates button.

Mine is KB4505903
This update should afaik have fixed a latency issue in Windows 10 version 1903.
https://mspoweruser.com/microsofts-latest-cumulative-update-kb4505903-quietly-fixed-the-dpc-latency-issue-in-windows-10-1903-update/
This was why i asked about this, just in case it could be a possibility.

Do you have audio issues, if you run a music player or youtube or similar thru Audiofuse?

I do have the same issues.
If this is the case and you even have a very high buffer, then there is something very wrong somewhere.
If you only have the issue with Audiofuse, then to me it look like an issue with the unit it self, Unless it's about a output distortion. It could be a setting, that i don't know about as i'm not having Audiofuse. I would have it tested if the settings is set correct. If possible i would take it to the store where i bought it to have it tested.
Perhaps Arturia support can help. You can contact Arturia support directly through your account.
If you also have this issue with you internal soundcard or other soundcards, then it look like a PC issue of some kind.

Based on your informations i can't do more than this.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 06:04:20 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines