March 28, 2024, 12:55:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: [Solved] Keylab mkII automapping to Logic Pro X  (Read 13081 times)

blink

• Apprentice
[Solved] Keylab mkII automapping to Logic Pro X
« on: September 19, 2018, 02:28:51 am »
hi -
I am def. a newbie with midi controllers.  I recently purchased a keylab 61 mkII.  I was able to install the Arturia Software Center and both Analog Lab 3 and Piano V2 seem to be working ok in Logic Pro X, but I am not able to use the Keylab 61 mkII's DAW controls for use in logic.  None of the Daw Commands / Transports / Faders are functioning in Logic Pro X.  I read through the Keylab manual and wasn't able to find much, and I have correctly set the DAW control to Logic. 

Are there any tutorials, or instructions on how to complete the auto-mapping to logic?  I guess I was assuming that once you set the DAW button to your correct software that it was more plug and play, but I guess not.  Any help would be appreciated.

By the way, I am using a iMac Retina (late 2015) - 3.3gh intel core i5 w/ 40 GB ram.  I am using macOS High Sierra v 10.13.6.  I have logic pro x - v 10.4.1.

thanks
Brian
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 05:45:11 pm by Matt Arturia »

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
Re: Keylab mkII automapping to Logic Pro X
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 08:41:17 am »
Hi,

You'll find everything you need here : https://www.arturia.com/faq/keylabmkii/keylab-mkii-tips-tricks

Regards,

Matthieu

blink

• Apprentice
Re: Keylab mkII automapping to Logic Pro X
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 06:45:40 pm »
Hi Matt -
Thanks for the link.  That helped a lot.  I got the daw commands / transport / faders - pan controls working.
The control surfaces list was where I was stuck before.   There wasn't a controller listed for the keylab 61mkII.
I didn't realize that we should be choosing a Mackie product in that list.
-Brian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines