March 29, 2024, 02:56:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Bring back the Chord Mode !!!  (Read 3373 times)

avviano

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Bring back the Chord Mode !!!
« on: September 06, 2018, 10:55:04 pm »
Too bad Arturia killed the Chord Mode feature in Analog Lab 3. Please bring it back.

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
Re: Bring back the Chord Mode !!!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 08:49:30 am »
+1 Yes please.
Why did they even remove it in the first place.  :'(
This space left intentionally blank.

mobizoid

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 07:46:12 am »
No Kidding! And why do they not answer these posts? I see a forum with little or no support from the developer. I am kind of wondering if many of the customers soon abandon Arturia hardware and move onto a different company with better support?

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 12:57:52 pm »
No Kidding! And why do they not answer these posts? I see a forum with little or no support from the developer. I am kind of wondering if many of the customers soon abandon Arturia hardware and move onto a different company with better support?
As we say in England: they have their fingers in too many pies. Fans of their hardware-synths come on here to complain that the firmware isn't being proactively updated or debugged as often as they would like because Arturia is spending too much time making new software synths. Meanwhile the soft-synth enthusiasts like me feel that our apps are getting neglected in terms of bug fixes and promised new features because these days Arturia are spending more and more time developing hardware-synths. And both sides feel neglected on account of the other.

Another great English idiom: you can be a jack of all trades, or the master of one. Arturia's customer base was happier when they were master of one.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

LBH

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 06:00:25 pm »
And why do they not answer these posts?
Do you know you can contact Arturia support directly thru your account?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines