April 19, 2024, 02:50:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MIDI Controller Configs Don’t Save  (Read 1392 times)

szsilvers

MIDI Controller Configs Don’t Save
« on: September 05, 2018, 06:33:11 pm »
When I save current config it works properly (the correct knobs are assigned to the chosen CC on my fadermaster) but when I close Cubase and reopen, it no longer shows as a saved preset and reverts back to default. When I save current config and open the same synth on another channel, the saved config does not show up either. I have this issue with all synths from the V collection. Am I doing something wrong?

LBH

Re: MIDI Controller Configs Don’t Save
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 11:20:02 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

A step by step guide of what you are doing could perhaps help.

but when I close Cubase and reopen, it no longer shows as a saved preset and reverts back to default.
Do you by preset mean config? And the default is the default config? That's how i understand it.

When I save current config and open the same synth on another channel, the saved config does not show up either.
You mean it's not in the menu list at all? You do save thru the Arturia application? That's how i understand it.

I have this issue with all synths from the V collection.
Have you tried all the applications? That's how i understand it.

If i have understood correct, then i can't confirm yet. But i use Studio One, and it's a long time ago i have used this config feature.

Without having my controller here now, then i have just tried in a Studio One song to save a config for Mini V using "Save current config", and the config is to be selected afterwards. The config is saved and availble.
But it look like the last selected config allways will be selected when you open a song or a plug-in or a standalone application. That mean a plug-in can load with another config selected than the song was saved with. But the saved config map can be selected in the menu.

As i do not have my controller here, then i can't tell how it actually works with the controller assigments. Some applications have or have had issues using config.

I don't know if this helps. Perhaps it does.
If not, then perhaps your issue is DAW related or OS related or something like that. I'm on Windows 10 and Studio One 3 and the latest VC6 Arturia updates. What about you?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines