March 19, 2024, 08:09:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Shifting a single instrument pattern one step "left" or "right" / Nudge pattern  (Read 10156 times)

usser

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Workflow to do this could be something like SHIFT + step (the step becomes the first step for the whole sequence)

spinvector

Please implement this, Arturia!

usser

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Maybe Arturia just can't find out the workflow for it. Shift, SEQUENCER 1 or SEQUENCER 2 and DRUM buttons and combinations of them are already reserved for some functions.

scubapig

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
+1 Please, for the love of all things good! The workflow difference between nudging something left or right vs completely re-entering the notes is insane. I've just experienced how annoying this is yet again with a complex bassline. Oh my god, having to either remember or write down all the note positions and pitches and then re-do them is maddening.

obmun

zabriskiepoint

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
+1, please, it's time for a major update.

jjbabydarling

• Apprentice
+1

pattern nudging would be extremely useful

usser

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I think they stuck with nudging in polyrhythm mode. Santa ain't gonna help this year too.

Pauly VInyl

??? Please o please imlement this feature ASAP. would be much appreciated!!! such a simple operation but takes several minutes if not tens of minutes to do manually that could take only seconds to perform with a few button presses if this feature would be implemented. super frustrating having a workflow missing this feature  >:(

naaman

• Apprentice
+ 2

postmixformula

• Apprentice
+1

But also for individual drum notes i.e. shift only the snare

sequentialx

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
You can do it Arturia!

Just in time for Firmware 3.0 !

Sabatini2

• Apprentice
I agree, a "nudge" function might be great.

myself already requested this when the BSP was released, and since this time it  comes up regularly on top,
but the heads at Arturia, like Glen Darcey and friends, seem sometimes
1. having own minds and do not really listen (sign of aging?  :o)
2. made mistakes in their concepts, that an implementation afterwards IS NOT POSSIBLE any more.
3. more focused on selling NEW BOXES with NEW names f. e. KeyStepXXX
4. Caring and updating software is expensive - its not the big money to make with, so make a machine basical work and  - goto 3.

Oh shock - you bought a product from our company and now you want customer support?  What a nervy customer !!! 
Therefore we made the forum  -  and ......
Sorry Arturia guys about the naughty comment, but sometimes its necessary to raise the voice.

Toni

chromatest

• Apprentice
+1

Hi,

Workflow to do this could be something like SHIFT + SWING or SHIFT + "<" | ">"

artilect99

• Apprentice
Well, if they are not going to update the BSP firmware anymore, I hope they find it in their hearts to make it open source so that others can add in the few things that are missing...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines