September 25, 2018, 04:47:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark LE frozen  (Read 84 times)

TheDoctor

• Apprentice
Spark LE frozen
« on: August 15, 2018, 11:19:35 am »
Hi guys, I own a SparkLE and since the beginning I always had the same problem:every time I try to change velocity by holding a step and press on the pad my SparkLE get frozen. I notice it happen everytime I touch a really low velocity, same thing happen when I use the roller function and I press super light.
The machine still working but I get all the lights frozen.
I thinked it was for my old computer but with the new with only spark istalled still do the same problem.
When I change parameters per step it work just fine even if I press 4/4 step together.
If I use the mouse in the sequencer page for the velocity it works just fine.

I contact Arturia and they suggest me to change the usb cable which I sostitute with a short pro one still the same. They told me SparkLE is a BER(beyond economical repair) due its low price. What's the point of the warranty then? I mean if I product come with a fabric defects you're basically f***ed!? I literally don't understand why don't ask 50 more and give all the necessary support.

This problem happen in standalone and vst both 32 and 64bit.

Any suggestions?

I love this hybrid drum machine which it's a shame once it's the only one in the market. I planned to implement a MiniBrute but honestly I will move somewhere else where you got support.

Ex. I own a second hand akai apc key 25 which is ridiculous cheap already. Akai give me all the activation code for abletom etc. and I'm not even their clients since I bought tha gear used.

TheDoctor

• Apprentice
Re: Spark LE frozen
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 06:00:31 pm »
just to be clear: it happen when I reach 1 to 10 Velocity, I try to stress the drum machine buy changing multiple step and it works fine till I touch that kind of range.
Also I just noticed if I try to click the connecting/disconnecting button it give me only disconnecting...even if the icon it switch to blue/grey
I already try to reinstall the driver, troubleshooting, deactivate both SparkLE[0] and Sparkle[1] in the software device, still same problem.
I try to run  SparkLe in Midi - OX and it doesn't seem to freeze at all, also the seem to respond much smoother on the pressure I can almost stay in one note/midicc when in spark feel impossible.
I don't know if it can help.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 06:23:39 pm by TheDoctor »

TheDoctor

• Apprentice
Re: Spark LE frozen
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 02:59:21 pm »
bump!
It happen in the software too if I use roller function sometimes it stuck on the pad.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines