March 19, 2024, 04:00:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark 2, Arrows to switch insteruments in "studio" no longer work  (Read 2374 times)

haloinreverse

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
They used to work in the older version, however since the recent update they have stopped working. I've included a screenshot to show which arrows I'm talking about. IF you click on the forward or backward arrow nothing happens, it won't move to the next sample or back one.

This makes trying to choose an drum sample seriously annoying.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 10:50:43 pm by haloinreverse »

jackroller

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Spark 2, Arrows to switch insteruments in "studio" no longer work
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 10:33:38 pm »
I am having this same problem.  Does anyone have a solution for this?

haloinreverse

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 02:23:01 am »
Wow this has gone completely unnoticed and unfixed for all of this time since I originally posted it? That's a bit ridiculous. You would think they would have addressed this bug by now. It's been what, an entire year I think and this major bug STILL exists?

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 01:08:56 pm »
Haven't checked this on the Mac version, but I will do so and report back, just so we can understand how widespread the issue is.

Not that it will make any difference, because reading between the lines I think Spark is basically just treading water on the verge of being obsoleted. Arturia have moved away from controller/software hybrid drum machines in favor of hardware drum machines. I saw the writing on the wall for Spark when they decided to no longer include it with their V Collection bundle, starting from V Collection 5, three years ago.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines