March 28, 2024, 01:33:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ASC had lost my machine keys  (Read 1636 times)

vaikl

ASC had lost my machine keys
« on: August 02, 2018, 01:30:18 am »
I was starting ASC today on my Mac Mini (with macOS Sierra), when out of the blue a message appeared that my machine (my machine name) authorization has to be renewed. After that i had updated Analog Lab, Mini Filter and Midi Control Center, all the rest seemed to be ok. The same thing happened some hours later when i was working on my older iMac 27 (with macOS High Sierra) - machine authorization has to be renewed, some updates. Some further hours later i was working with Reason and a project with Prophet V3 loaded in, all seemed ok but at midnight suddenly Prophet refused to run while showing the "not authorized on this machine" window ??? WTF ??? ???

I had to run Service Center again and re-authorize all my products, so i lost one authorization "shot" for all my registered products. What is happening here?? >:( :(

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
Re: ASC had lost my machine keys
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 10:47:49 am »
Hi,

It seems strange... I'm not sure what happened but give me the email address of your Arturia account and I'll put a +1 on your authorization count.

Regards,

Matthieu

vaikl

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 01:59:20 pm »
It happened again!:(((

Now i was confused with Analog Lab 3 which gave me the ""not authorized on this machine" error just out of the blue. Looking into ASC there were no activations for all of my products. I was in a hurry to go on working with projects and had re-activated all, but again lost one activation shot for all products. I have opened ticket no. 547823, but no answer yet:-((

This is not acceptable for me and my work. I relied on my Arturia products in the past but up-to-date I can't trust them any more if the activations disappear on their own and checking licences is stealing my time!

vaikl

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 02:29:35 pm »
Update: just in the minute I wrote my last post Edouard from Support has answered my ticket, great!! But the possible solutions he gave me don't work yet :(
Hope to find some other ideas.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines