April 20, 2024, 01:34:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Poll

How can I fix this?

Is it my Mac? (older version... OS X)
0 (0%)
Why can I use it with Logic and not Analog Lab?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 27, 2018, 08:35:06 pm

Author Topic: No sound when I use my MINILABmkII in Analog Lab 3 Lite, works with Logic though  (Read 13096 times)

Manolo

Hello,

I just bought the MiniLab MkII yesterday and was able to go through all the installation and registration processes successfully. However, when I try to use it with Analog Lab Lite (v.3) I can't hear ANY sounds.

I can see the MIDI keyboard display working when I press the keys but no sound is coming out. I've checked the Preferences; the Device appears as Core Audio and the output as Built-In Output. The MIDI Devices section shows the Arturia MiniLab mkII and it's checked. I am just working out of my Mac's Built-in Output and headphones and it's weird because the controller does work and produces sound when I use Logic for example. My Mac's software is an older version (OS X v 10.7.5), I don't know if this can be part of the issue. Please help since I bought this controller specifically for the Analog Lab platform!

Thanks!

noahm1216

I am also having this problem.

The product is registered and software is appropriately downloaded. The MIDI app shows it's reading inputs successfully with the Log, and even opening Analog Lab 3 (lite) and the settings imply it's reading my device, but when I press the keys and buttons they light up (the buttons do) but no sounds are output. I have checked and the test tone sounds fine.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Check your MiniLab II is set to MIDI Channel 1. You might have accidentally changed it. Setting it to anything but MIDI Channel 1 will make a lot of presets in Analog Lab silent unless you're using it as a plug-in with a DAW, like Logic or Pro Tools.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

noahm1216

[SOLVED]

Actually for me, I'm not able to have the midi lab control center open while also using it in another program. Just closed the MIDI program and it all works now. Thank you!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines