March 29, 2024, 04:10:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: (Solved) Analog Soundbank Store empty  (Read 2831 times)

R.A.S.

(Solved) Analog Soundbank Store empty
« on: June 25, 2018, 09:48:53 am »
Hi,

I've just brought a new PC (Windows 10) and I've freshly installed the V Collection 6 on the PC. I have opened "Analog Lab 3" in stand-alone mode I went to the soundbank store and all of them where empty, the name of the soundbank is visible but they are no preset in it. The one that I've purchased previously where empty of preset and I couldn't download them.

Do you know what should I do to fix this problem ? I've uninstalled all the V Collection products.

Thanks for you attention.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 09:34:09 am by R.A.S. »

LBH

Re: Analog Soundbank Store empty
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 12:55:41 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

Can you download your purchased soundbanks from your account thru the website (not thru Analog Lab)?
When downloaded then run the soundbank installer on your computer.

About issues with the store, i suggest you contact Arturia support directly thru your account.
I don't know if you are supposed to see the presets in the store - at least before you put them in the bag, and perhaps even before they are installed on your computer.

Keep in mind that when you have purchased, downloaded and installed a soundbank, then you don't have to be in store mode to select the presets.

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 05:03:03 pm »
Hi,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are currently working on it, it should be fixed soon. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Matthieu

R.A.S.

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 09:31:05 am »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

Can you download your purchased soundbanks from your account thru the website (not thru Analog Lab)?
When downloaded then run the soundbank installer on your computer.

About issues with the store, i suggest you contact Arturia support directly thru your account.
I don't know if you are supposed to see the presets in the store - at least before you put them in the bag, and perhaps even before they are installed on your computer.

Keep in mind that when you have purchased, downloaded and installed a soundbank, then you don't have to be in store mode to select the presets.

Thanks it worked

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
Re: (Solved) Analog Soundbank Store empty
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 10:15:28 am »
Hi,

Issue on Analog Lab's store is now fixed. Just open your Arturia Software Center for auto-update. Thanks.

Matthieu

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines