April 27, 2024, 12:43:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sequencer - problems with setting accents value  (Read 1237 times)

Mallorn

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Sequencer - problems with setting accents value
« on: June 22, 2018, 12:11:27 pm »
Hello!
When I am in Seq mode and try to set values in Accent row, I have following problems:
 I cannot set values (the knob does not respond, always showing + or - 0%). After pushing Play and Rec together the values are shown, but instead of Accents row, the MOD row starts to light (without even touching it) in random places.
How should I fix it?

All the best
pat

Alexandrejoe

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • https://soundcloud.com/alexandrejoe
Re: Sequencer - problems with setting accents value
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 12:22:01 pm »
hello!
Unfortunatly sequencer's Accent is only ON/OFF so you can't set any value for this parameter.

Mallorn

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 12:30:46 pm »
Absolutely right. Thank You.
I forgot, that setting values is possible only in the MOD row.
But - anyway - this function does not work properly. Buttons respond or not, sometimes I have to push them twice, almost every time when I use Sequencer I have to reset it. Annoying.
Thanks again. :)
All the best
pat

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 12:50:57 pm »
But - anyway - this function does not work properly. Buttons respond or not, sometimes I have to push them twice, almost every time when I use Sequencer I have to reset it. Annoying.
It should not behave like that. The buttons respond every time and there are no sequencer bugs that require frequent resets. If yours doesn't work well, make sure you have the latest firmware installed (1.1.0.73), and if you do, perhaps try a reinstall.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines