March 29, 2024, 05:34:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Is it possible to remember the sync setting?  (Read 1796 times)

tanglefuzz

Is it possible to remember the sync setting?
« on: May 29, 2018, 09:02:10 pm »
Hey,

I'm new here, and I hope this is the right board to ask a question like this.

I sync my BSP via midi, but everytime I start it, the sync is back on 'internal/INT'. Is there a way to remember the sync state so I can just start playing right away?

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
Re: Is it possible to remember the sync setting?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 04:21:05 am »
Annoying isn't it?  No, there isn't currently.  Dunno if it can be implemented in the next firmware or not.  Hopefully it can...(hint-hint)
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

I grec

• Firmware Wizard
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 09:23:08 am »
Hi all,
No this is not possible. However, you can set the BSP to "auto" mode in the MCC. It will automatically switch into the right mode when receiving sync messages (Clock DIN or MIDI/USB). You should try it :-).

Regards,
Y.

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 03:58:04 am »
Hi all,
No this is not possible. However, you can set the BSP to "auto" mode in the MCC. It will automatically switch into the right mode when receiving sync messages (Clock DIN or MIDI/USB). You should try it :-).

Regards,
Y.

I did this when it was first implemented but for some reason I found it was getting confused.  I know it was down to the way I had my MIDI network configured but I know there was a reason why I couldn't strip the tempo out.  I'm currently (waiting for a thumb tendon to heal then going to continue to) re-configuring my music space and will take the auto-sync function into account this time so's to avoid confusing the BPS when it's the master tempo.
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 08:32:07 am »
Hi - I cannot get my iwatch to sync the RTM app. Its first generation iwatch - is that an issue? Have installed/ uninstalled/ reinstalled multile times - have unpaired and paired to test that, to no avail. Keep getting message on the watch "Communication issue - we couldn't communicate with your paired ios device to complete set up". All other iwatch apps work fine. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Dude, are you sure you're posting on the right forums today?  It's like the two posts of your's I've seen today are not anything to do with the threads they are posted in.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines