News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Wow!!  (Read 1332 times)

DrSax

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Wow!!
« on: May 21, 2018, 08:14:15 am »
Another new MxB user here and new to the forum. Mine arrived a few days ago and wow, what a synth!! I’m a big fan of analog and vintage gear, and modern design that goes new places. This thing has got both in spades. I’m having more fun with the MxB than any synth I’ve ever used. For a fairly complex synth, I find it a total pleasure to get around. Very logical and user friendly. Looking forward to putting it to work in my productions starting this week. As I sat here in the studio thus weekend getting familiar with it, the smiles kept coming. Thanks Arturia for an AMAZING instrument. And I see lots of great ideas on this forum regarding firmware updates and feature requests. Looking forward to whatever is next for the MxB from Arturia!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 08:17:21 am by DrSax »

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
Re: Wow!!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 02:31:11 pm »
Congrats on the MxB!  :)

I’m a big fan of analog and vintage gear, and modern design that goes new places. This thing has got both in spades. I’m having more fun with the MxB than any synth I’ve ever used

That's my exact sentiment too. Such a fun and capable instrument, with temporal coverage ranging from from the 70s and into an unknown future ;D

Edit: I like to think of it as my Sonic Time Machine 8)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 03:01:05 pm by DrJustice »

DrSax

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Wow!!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 02:45:33 pm »
Thanks @DrJustice - and thanks for so many great tips and useful info here on the forum. Lots of helpful pointers you’ve shared. Seems like you’ve spent just a little time with this beast  ;D

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines