March 29, 2024, 10:24:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How to stop those fancy colored lights that keep flashing in sequence?  (Read 15006 times)

Eugenio de Castro

I just rest for a while and a bunch of fancy colored lights start to flash in sequence all over the keyboard buttons. Its really annoying and calls so much attention. How to get rid of these lights?

gphantom

That is extremely easy to fix.  Make sure your Keylab essential is plugged in the USB port
Start the MIDI CONTROL CENTER
Once open, click on DEVICE SETTINGS on the top right of the window
Then look for VEGAS MODE and then click on DISABLE instead of ENABLE

That's all there is to it.

Eugenio de Castro

THanks gphantom! I would never guess that! I Think as I live in Brazil, I would never associate Vegas with all that lights flashing... Now it makes sense!

gphantom

Re: How to stop those fancy colored lights that keep flashing in sequence?
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 03:13:24 pm »
I bought mine from the MOOG AUDIO store in Montreal Canada.  I looked at purchasing from Arturia direct but the Euro to Canadian dollar was not great at the time (or today either) plus the shipping charges from France to Canada was almost as much as the cost of the controller.  The Moog Audio store was selling the controller for the same dollar amount without the dollar conversion costs or shipping so, I got mine for the same price advertised on Arturia's web site.

sacarlettleo87

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 01:27:37 pm »
Yeah you can easily do this by going in the control panel, and it's too easy to do it, I also use these light, can you tell me from where you bought? I bought from valentine Deals, kindly share some pics too.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2020, 03:13:48 pm »
Yeah you can easily do this by going in the control panel, and it's too easy to do it, I also use these light, can you tell me from where you bought? I bought from valentine Deals, kindly share some pics too.
Spam. Reported.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

thumky

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2020, 04:34:52 pm »
Followup question - For those of us who use Analog Lab, is there a way to turn off these lights?  I tried this solution but it says settings are Read Only in Analog Lab mode.

hahnrobert33

Yeah, you can easily do this by going into the control panel, and it's ridiculously simple. I also use these lights; could you tell me where you purchased them?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines