March 28, 2024, 08:54:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V6 and komplete kontrol issue  (Read 1617 times)

Christeiss

V6 and komplete kontrol issue
« on: April 29, 2018, 02:51:08 pm »
Hi
I’ve installed collection v6. When I open komplete kontrol NI the Arturia plug-in are big and no option to reduce them. Also, it doesn’t work properly, sound is chrashed and the keyboards are black! Same for the CMI screen for example. So I can’t use them with kk. As standalone and in Cubase et without kk they work properly.
Anybody with same issue?
I asked technical support, they are very responsive and work on it but it seems it’s not so easy. When I used collection 3 before, the plugin worked properly with kk.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 02:54:29 pm by Christeiss »

LBH

Re: V6 and komplete kontrol issue
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 04:16:36 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

It look like Arturis VC6 products show up in my Komplete Kontrol software in Studio One 3. I don't use NI hardware controllers.

Have you seen this release note release for the latest version of Komplete Kontrol in Native Access:

"For host integration setup, refer to the online KOMPLETE KONTROL documentation. KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK1 and MK2 users upgrading from a previous version of KOMPLETE KONTROL MUST replace their Ableton Live scripts for Ableton Live integration to function correctly. Please refer to the KnowledgeBase article Setting Up Ableton Live for KOMPLETE KONTROL
https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/209557689-Setting-Up-Ableton-Live-for-KOMPLETE-KONTROL "

Perhaps that have something to do with your issue.

Also a Komplete Kontrol rescan of the plug-ins might help, in case it's not about the above.

BTW: Please note that for example V3 and VC3 is 2 different things. V3 is a version of one single application. VC3 is a collection of applications (VC = V-Collection) that can have V, V2 and V3 versions of the individual applications and in the future perhaps V4 and so on. Some applications have had more versions than others.
I don't thing any VC3 applications could be used in Komplete Kontrol. I think it started with VC4.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines