April 23, 2024, 10:40:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: BSP Switching Scenes causes drum notes to "disappear"  (Read 1111 times)

superaction80

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
BSP Switching Scenes causes drum notes to "disappear"
« on: April 25, 2018, 07:55:15 pm »
I'm having an issue switching between scenes. It's been persistent on every firmware version, including the current one. When I switch scenes sometimes the drum sequencer will "forget" half its notes. The notes will disappear from the sequencer in after the first bar of a multi-bar pattern and will reappear when the drum pattern loops back to its first bar. If I switch to an other pattern on the drum sequencer itself, or if I re-select the drum pattern that was playing in the chain, the drum pattern plays as it's supposed to. See video below.

https://youtu.be/x9WbjzHkRr8

I had a ticket open with Arturia regarding this. After sending them videos and exporting projects from the hardware for them to test, they said that they were able to reproduce the issue and are going to release a fix at some point in the future.

I felt like I did a fair bit of research before I bought my BSP back in October. I don't recall anyone else having this issue. And it's kind of a big one, what with the drums just cutting out in the second bar of a pattern chain over and over. I feel like I would have heard about this. Does anyone else's BSP exhibit this behavior?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 08:07:12 pm by superaction80 »

I grec

• Firmware Wizard
  • Administrator
Re: BSP Switching Scenes causes drum notes to "disappear"
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 08:57:28 pm »
Hi superaction80,
Have a look here:
https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=91640.0

Regards,
Y.

superaction80

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: BSP Switching Scenes causes drum notes to "disappear"
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 10:10:12 pm »
That appears to have fixed the issue! Thanks!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines