March 29, 2024, 11:45:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab not responding to Midi Controller?  (Read 6769 times)

marc.mackenzie

Analog Lab not responding to Midi Controller?
« on: April 09, 2018, 06:45:24 pm »
Hello,

I am a brand new use of Arturia products and picked up a Keylab 61 Essential which of course came with Analog Lab. I am completely new to the world of midi but after plugging in and downloading Analog Lab, everything worked fine. All of a sudden though, the midi controller is no longer "controlling" the sound in analog lab. If I press the keys I will get sound, but I am forced to use a mouse in order to choose presets and tweak their settings. I was able to use the faders, knobs, and center selection knob before but it no longer responds. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I can't seem to find this issue searching online.

Thank you!

LBH

Re: Analog Lab not responding to Midi Controller?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 12:09:37 am »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

I saw your post by accident. FYI then both Keylab Essential and Analog Lab their own forums. Analog Laboratory is essentially a discontinuet product.

About your issue:
1. Are your keyboard shown as controller in Analog Labs bottom tool bar?
2. Are you sure your settings is correct for controlling Analog Lab? Have you looked in your manuals?
3. If checking the above does'nt reveal a solution, then perhaps it could be easier to locate the issue, if you posted images of your Analog Lab and your Keylab Essentiel panel.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines