March 28, 2024, 03:24:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Logic X crashes with libprophetvProcessor.dylib error  (Read 2827 times)

stuey

• Spark Moderator
Logic X crashes with libprophetvProcessor.dylib error
« on: April 22, 2018, 11:44:47 pm »
Hi all,

Issue I've stumbled into recently is with a logic X project won't open with a /libprophetvProcessor.dylib. My logic system is 10.3.3 and I'm running the latest ProphetV3.

My logic X session is probably about 100 tracks and I have multiple Kontakts and Arturia synths. I created a prophet V patch from scratch and saved it. I was working on my score for about 3 days, saving my session and opening without issue. My 4th day, I came into the studio and opened my session but Logic X crashed with a problem with libprophetvProcessor.dylib, the crash log said it was unable to open the project.

I removed the libprophetvProcessor.dylib from the resources folder in Prophet V3 and my session opened with no issue.

After chatting to Ben here at Arturia I was advised to update my Logic X to 10.4. I did this on another machine (Laptop) as I was mid production on my main rig but after the laptop was updated, opening the same still crashed Logic X 10.4.

Has anyone else seen an issue with libprophetvProcessor.dylib?

Thanks, Stuart     
Mac 10.7.5
2.3Ghz Quad Core 'Clovertown'
8 Gb 667 RAM
SSD Boot Drive
Lynx Aurora 8
Lynx AES16
UAD LA 610 Mk 2
UAD 2 Duo
Arturia Spark
Arturia Analog Laboratory 61
Pro Tools 10.3.7