March 19, 2024, 09:49:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: i have no "audio settings option on my analogue lab 3  (Read 1932 times)

Hungry Ghost

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
i have no "audio settings option on my analogue lab 3
« on: May 15, 2018, 12:29:53 am »
Hi - Really excited with the Analogue 3 collection, some amazing sounds, but after downloading it and installing it, then opening it up as an audio unit in Logic, then watching a video on syncing up the audio with a DAW, there is supposed to be an audio set up option in the "Arturia" drop down menu to set the syn with, so it follows the tempo of the DAW if theres an arpegiator sound, for example. On my version there is no Audio Set up  on the List ?
Anyone out there got any answers/fixes?

LBH

Re: i have no "audio settings option on my analogue lab 3
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 12:46:42 am »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

Audio settings are only availble in standalone mode, if that's what you are missing. Otherwise please provide a image.

Hungry Ghost

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 01:10:41 am »
Thank you for the answer as ive been scratching my head all night over this. So does that mean that as an AU the tempo auto syncs with apegiated synth suonds?
Or do I need to use it in stand alone mode to tempo sync??

LBH

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 02:11:25 am »
Your welcome.

Where have you read it this settings has to do with arp sync?

When used in a DAW the arps and sequences that use tempo sync is synced. That depend on the settings for each arp and sequence in the different applications. You can control all settings in the full applications you own.  Some arps and sequences  shoud be tempo synced others not. You can change that in the full applications.

If you provide factory preset names that you don't find is tempo synced, then it can be checked if the preset is programmed like that.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines