March 29, 2024, 03:56:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Bug or Feature - save pattern doesn't switch to pattern - project save issue  (Read 1248 times)

wbonx

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I noticed a while ago that while saving a pattern to a location X the actual pattern number stays the same, just blinking because different from the previous one (edited).
This is odd when you edit for a while a new pattern and then you don't remember the last position you saved, still ok, but odd.

Gets bad when after a while you decide to save a project and the blinking last edit sequences/patterns get saved in the actual blinking pattern number, just erases the pattern corresponding to the blinking number, thus removing forever the corresponding position (the patter was already saved somewhere else but was blinking with the previous number).

Maybe project save should save only the saved patterns and not the edited ones?
Otherwise It would be just easier if after saving a pattern, the number of the pattern in use would became the position where you saved it.

Hope it makes sense.

wbonx

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
This must be a retard joke.

PS. Ok, I just cancelled all the swearing and bad words.... I lost another project. Trying to be buddist here.

When you save a project to a position.... the numbering of the current project stays the same!!! seriously!!???

Is like to make a word file and save it Friday because today is Friday... and word keeps editing on your Wednesday file! OMG

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines