March 28, 2024, 03:54:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No FX-bypass possible in Cubase Pro 9.5  (Read 4766 times)

rhythmaster

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
No FX-bypass possible in Cubase Pro 9.5
« on: March 09, 2018, 04:58:02 pm »
Hi!
This goes for all 6 FX Plugins. It is not possible to bypass the insert plugin (all Arturia FX plugins) at least in Cubase Pro 9.5 channel strip.
Is this intended or a bug?
I own a lot plugins and all can be bypassed in the DAW itself.
It doesn't help in the workflow. Also a global bypass for all the inserts in a channel doesn't work then.

This "problem" was already with the old Mini-Filter but now all new plugins face this "issue".

Thanks
Harry

Cubase Pro 9.5 WIN10 64 bit

matjones

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: No FX-bypass possible in Cubase Pro 9.5
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 04:11:51 pm »
Just purchased all 6 plugins.... VERY nice indeed! Great price too!

The bypass button isn't where it usually is in Cubase, been running them all in C9.5.2 for a day or two now and all seems to be good with them. You'll find the bypass in the bottom right hand corner of the plugin GUI instead of in the top left next to the 'power' button.... Bit of an odd place to put them but that's Arturia for you  ;)

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 11:44:11 am »
Hi,

We are aware that this Cubase feature is not supported with our FXs. As more and more users start to complaint about this I guess we will work on it. I'll keep you posted.
You can still use the built-in bypass button on our plugins or use the "Activate Effect" button inside Cubase.

Regards,

Matthieu

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 10:40:50 am »
Hi!
This goes for all 6 FX Plugins. It is not possible to bypass the insert plugin (all Arturia FX plugins) at least in Cubase Pro 9.5 channel strip.
Is this intended or a bug?
I own a lot plugins and all can be bypassed in the DAW itself.
It doesn't help in the workflow. Also a global bypass for all the inserts in a channel doesn't work then.

This "problem" was already with the old Mini-Filter but now all new plugins face this "issue".

Thanks
Harry

Cubase Pro 9.5 WIN10 64 bit

Hi , I asked for this feature in testing but was given the answer that a lot of plugins by third party devs do not use this bypass function in cubase only a few do.
I will update my feature request to the test team as I really use the bypass function in cubase too.

Terrym
]
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines