March 28, 2024, 03:32:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia team, can you please make a statement on a possible update?  (Read 133268 times)

clos820

• Apprentice
Re: Arturia team, can you please make a statement on a possible update?
« Reply #600 on: August 03, 2020, 05:34:17 am »
@Guillaume Any news of a fix for the issue with Midi Sync (ie requiring midi start command for Arp and sequencer when in external midi sync ON)?

yeskeys

• Apprentice
« Reply #601 on: September 04, 2020, 08:09:50 pm »
I knew this bug wouldn't be fixed, thought I'd check in to verify.  Thank God I was able to sell my MB and get rid of the frustration of the half baked firmware. I know this bug re: midi sync could be fixed with very little effort.

I urge you to abandon companies that blatantly crap on customers.

Meanwhile, Sequential just upgraded the PRO 3 so now we can import our own wavetables into OSC 3 - the digital one.
GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN.  It's a remarkable feeling to have so much creative territory at hand, without feeling my blood pressure increase as such a simple bug fix would open so many doors for rhythmic experimentation.,  The matrix reminds me of a land mine, where I predict buttons will start failing one at a time.

knasser

• Apprentice
    • Synth Rev
« Reply #602 on: September 10, 2020, 08:40:31 am »
You are entitled to your own view of any company or product, but to urge people to quit buying a product because they did not fix a particular bug that is important to you is a big jump that I am not willing to take as I am sure many others won't either. I am very happy with the product in general and that is good enough for me. The MatrixBrute is an amazing synth regardless, mind you Arturia is new in the hardware synth. You will find bugs in every product you buy, and it sometimes takes a long time to get a fix implemented. If you use computer software you already know this, unless it is open source it will take a very long time to fix.

Good luck to you, I can hear your frustration loud and clear. Enjoy your DSI, or Sequential, (not sure what to call them anymore). I've never owned one any of their products. I've played on a few at the local music store and I find the oscillators on most sound too buzzy or crunchy for my taste.
Peace!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 05:06:12 pm by knasser »
Please visit my page at https://www.synthrev.com/synths/arturia-matrixbrute.html and post a review. Thanks!

yeskeys

• Apprentice
« Reply #603 on: September 15, 2020, 02:05:30 am »
knasser, thank you for your tempered response, I greatly respect your mature outlook and brokering temperament.
My heart goes out to clos820, some of us have our music above all else and when a major component necessary for the enjoyment we glean plain doesn't work and is habitually ignored by the manufacturer, surely they must take responsibility.
I'm glad you are unaffected by the bug.  But when we bought our units the bug did not exist, it was introduced during later updates and all we wanted was them to simply undo that change.

Anyway, I'm quite happy now and my sympathies for clos820 as he seemed to be the only other one vociferously trying to bring this to Arturia's attention. He still is.  Look back through this thread and judge for yourself if a company you ran handled it this way...

Peace it shall be!

rens

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #604 on: September 18, 2020, 09:52:09 am »
@Edouard_arturia, @Guillaume_arturia im sure you have all been very busy with the new keystep and polybrute releases but please come back to finish the sync/start bug fix!!!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 09:58:25 am by rens »

Chromat1c

• Apprentice
« Reply #605 on: September 22, 2020, 11:01:02 am »
So apart from the sync/start "bug". What else needs fixing on the Matrix Brute?

standingwave

« Reply #606 on: September 23, 2020, 12:11:51 pm »
That and the sysex being opened up for 3rd party developers if Arturia don't plan on creating a MXB plug-in themselves.
 They took our feature requests for the MXB and used them to develop the poly version, while not finishing off the MXB. Brutal.

standingwave

STM

• Apprentice
« Reply #608 on: October 31, 2020, 08:52:35 pm »
This could be the Matrixbrute
*sad MxB noises*

I remember to have read something about an VST from Arturia for the MxB is planned, but no statement about the timeline. Maybe with the firmware version 3.0 comes a full sysex implementation that will be fully documented.

mylorman

• Apprentice
« Reply #609 on: December 08, 2020, 11:01:14 am »
This could be the Matrixbrute
*sad MxB noises*

I remember to have read something about an VST from Arturia for the MxB is planned, but no statement about the timeline. Maybe with the firmware version 3.0 comes a full sysex implementation that will be fully documented.

YUP siggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :/

standingwave

« Reply #610 on: May 08, 2021, 03:50:07 pm »
 Hey guys,
 Does anyone know if Arturia have an expected release to fix the sync bugs yet. I'd love to have this synth fully work!
 I asked to be taken off of the beta-test volunteer list because it gave some people an sense of entitlement to my positivity towards their products; so I'm unsure if the wheels are Turing or not. Last I checked, they weren't

Cheers.

standingwave

« Reply #611 on: May 17, 2021, 04:43:59 pm »
Nothing??!

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
« Reply #612 on: May 26, 2021, 09:35:23 am »
Hello.
We should be able to release the Start / Stop fix before mid-june.
Best
Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

standingwave

« Reply #613 on: May 26, 2021, 02:57:09 pm »
I appreciate the update. It'll be nice to have the synth finally able to fully integrate into my system.
 Cheers.

Processaurus

« Reply #614 on: May 28, 2021, 02:56:42 am »
Hello.
We should be able to release the Start / Stop fix before mid-june.
Best
Edouard

Great, thanks for continued development!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines