March 29, 2024, 02:33:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Control Center for iOS  (Read 11558 times)

mikeleebirds

• Apprentice
Control Center for iOS
« on: March 05, 2018, 12:01:19 pm »
Yesterday I needed to manually control the gain for channels 3 & 4 and also engage the Pad buttons. Since I use the Audiofuse a lot with my iPad it would we fantastic to be able to do these things with an iOS app without the need to connect to my Computer.

So: will you develop a Control Center iOS app in the foreseeable future.
That would be awesome and not to mention very practical!

And I‘m sure all the electronic musicians of the DAWless nature wouldn‘t mind it, either.

Matt Arturia

• Administrator
Re: Control Center for iOS
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 04:14:54 pm »
Hi,

Unfortunately nothing is planned at the moment for an iOS application.

Don't hesitate to contact our support services for any feature request. If a lot of user do the same, we might consider it.

Regards,

Matthieu

willhindson

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 08:27:49 pm »
I exclusively use the audio fuse with my iPad Pro – I just want to second Mike in requesting an Audiofuse control app for iOS / iPad. It would be incredibly useful, and seeing as iOS support was fairly prominently advertised in Audiofuse marketing I have to say I'm a little disheartened that it doesn't seem an app is already in the works...

I hope you will reconsider, and I'm sure there are many others in my position given the steady development of iOS as a music platform.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 08:41:39 pm by willhindson »

willhindson

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 07:19:28 pm »
Hi again, just checking in to see if there is any progress on the iOS app, it really is essential for my use. I received a message a while ago from Arturia support saying your team is planning an ios app for audiofuse  :D

Bigbear901

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 05:44:48 pm »
Arturia needs to make there next step towards competing with apogee, audient, and universals mid level interfaces... As far as I’m concerned the Audiofuse is a remarkable piece of gear for it being Arturia’s first shot at hardware. In my opinion(i am only giving it because I have used the other interfaces i listed before and see SO much crazy potential in the Audiofuse) is that Arturia’s next move needs to be towards benefiting IOS and Mobile recording. A lot of people underestimate the size and are unaware of the amount of people who use iOS for audio production, on top of those users many touring artists benefiting from a mobile/pick up and go setup....  I do not expect a response to this post due to the lack of interest companies seem to have for improving there iOS compatibility. Arturia could really jump ahead of other products with at oleast a decently made iOS app controller

rofer

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2018, 03:33:46 am »
If Arturia released the API to control the Audio Fuse I imagine you'd see people from the community write an iOS app.

I'd love this since I'm looking for Android and Linux control centers and would happily write the code myself.

willhindson

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 07:16:40 am »
With the release of the new larger Audiofuse I hope this means there is renewed interest in supporting the platform and especially iOS users in the case of a dedicated app?

willhindson

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2020, 10:30:45 am »
Any updates on the iOS app? Very disappointed on the lack of support for iOS especially given the product is advertised as supporting iOS.

In addition, I’m getting frequent pops/clicks and dropouts when using with a 2018 usb-c ipad pro 12.9” in apps such as Cubasis and Beatmaker 3. Have tried with various usb connectors including the official apple usb-a to c connection kit.

ericblackley@hotmail.com

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2020, 10:33:03 am »
An ios app is really needed for best use of the audiofuse, its a wonderful audio interface currently let down by the lack of control via IOS

mikeleebirds

• Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2020, 09:17:02 pm »
Wow, I am surprised there is still no iOS app to control Audiofuse. I barely use my computer these days and it feels rather old fashioned having to set it up only to configure Audiofuse.

Arturia, you have so many great synths for iOS. It would surely be super easy for you to develop a control app for Audiofuse.

Please!!

You said you’d losten if enough people make a wish. Are there really so few people who want (and need) this app?

mikeleebirds

• Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2020, 09:20:47 pm »
Haha this is super funny! I came to this thread via Google and didn’t even notice that I was the one who started it more than two years ago.  :)

willhindson

• Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2020, 07:03:15 pm »
Haha this is super funny! I came to this thread via Google and didn’t even notice that I was the one who started it more than two years ago.  :)

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry 😂😭

willhindson

• Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2020, 09:06:09 am »
Just bumping this topic again - arturia support confirmed to me that an app was in the works ages ago for iOS, so it must be out there somewhere. It would be nice to know if there are still plans to release it? I love my audiofuse but it’s a pain to have to hook up a mac just to change input levels/ basic settings which could be done directly from my ipad.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2020, 02:22:54 pm »
I'd like to see more of the V collection ported over. There's literally no reason why it couldn't be done. Competitors have a lot of virtual instruments out there, some of it even free (eg Synth One). It's bizarre Arturia can't see everyone else leaving them for dust. They have a few token iPad synths + iSpark, all which are now out of date. It's clear to me that for some reason Arturia have chosen not to compete seriously in the iOS / iPadOS space, despite it being an expanding market that everyone else is clamouring at.  ???
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

fsoldera

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2021, 06:45:40 pm »
I can't believe that still there is no porting of the control center for iPad... I wish I bought another interface, even though it works very well.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines