April 19, 2024, 02:40:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: many V collection synths are to big for my screen help?  (Read 1304 times)

1ajs

• 1ajs.com
many V collection synths are to big for my screen help?
« on: February 09, 2018, 10:05:07 pm »
even at 60% scale witch seems to be the lowest option avail they are to big to fig my screen theres no way to scroll on them either?? im on a laptop that only goes to 1366x768

so makes it useless to use a bunch of these help?

also i cant seem to post in the proper sub forum section??

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
Re: many V collection synths are to big for my screen help?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 05:49:17 pm »
Hello.

You can resize your windows like shown below:

https://www.arturia.com/faq/utilization/how-to-resize-plugin-s-gui

Best Regards.

Cheers

Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

LBH

Re: many V collection synths are to big for my screen help?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 10:03:51 pm »
The OP has a point.
As 1ajs say but that you miss is, that on a 1366x768 even the smallest GUI size can give troubles for some applications. Especially when used in a DAW like Studio One 3. I have the same problems on my laptop with such a screen. I use that when mobile.
I have several times reported this, and that it's a bad idea to have the bottom tool bar as it is. The toolbar can often not be seen. For small screens all this is a even bigger problem. For the modular systems it's a huge problem, that only can be solved if the functionality of the design allways assure the bottom toolbar is visible - also in DAW's no matter what. Having a 50% GUI size option can solve some issues.

Keep in mind that some also wan't to have Windows toolbar open in the bottom of the screen. There should be room for this too.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines