March 29, 2024, 03:18:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab3 was working but now no sound  (Read 6098 times)

jay_doorly@sbcglobal.net

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Analog Lab3 was working but now no sound
« on: February 20, 2018, 07:31:54 am »
i had Analog Lab 3 working after installation for several days but now there is no sound output.  The Keylab88 still seems to operate the Analog Lab interface such as moving encoders and showing notes pressed on the virtual keyboard, and menu/audio settings/"play test tone" makes a sound, but none of the instruments make sound.

This may/may not have something to do with having just installed Ableton Live Lite.  i would appreciate any ideas for troubleshooting this problem ???

Thanks, j

LBH

Re: Analog Lab3 was working but now no sound
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 07:49:18 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

Do you have sound in standalone mode? If not, do you have sound when you click Analog Labs virtual keyboard? If you have sound with the virtual keyboard, but not when using your controller, then it can be about the keyboard setup.

Do you have the same issue with none Arturia plug-ins in Ableton? If yes, then it can be about your controllers setups, or about  the way you use Ableton.

Answering this two questions can help you to find out where the issue is.

Screenshots of your keyboard setups and alike might help, if the problem has to do with that.

BTW: Analog Laboratory is'nt the same as Analog Lab.

jay_doorly@sbcglobal.net

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 04:30:58 am »
Thanks for the reply LBH, should i re-post my question in Analog Lab 3 or does admin move it?

Anyway, the answers to your questions:

No sound in standalone mode, no sound clicking on the virtual keyboard though the display shows the virtual keys being pressed. There is sound when clicking on the "test tone" however.

i have only just installed Live lite, don't know how to load plug-ins yet.  Don't know what you mean by "keyboard setups".  Sorry, i'm just starting to read the manuals for keylab, analog lab, and live lite, and i'm struggling with them; they keep referencing things that haven't been explained yet.     

jay_doorly@sbcglobal.net

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 05:30:12 am »
All fixed now- it was the controllers, i had all the faders down so no mic gain...

Thanks again for you help!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines