April 16, 2024, 11:27:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: KeyLab49 Essential not been recognised in Ableton  (Read 1615 times)

gavinc

KeyLab49 Essential not been recognised in Ableton
« on: February 25, 2018, 04:45:32 pm »
Hi i am pretty new to Ableton and music production in general but know my way round music equipment and basics of software etc . I use a Medion Akoya Laptop windows 10 and I have bought an Arturia KeyLab49 Essential and Ableton Live Lite and Analog Lab 3 came with it , i am using Live Lite till i know what i am doing and will buy Suite . The past 2 months everything was fine i was able to record from Analog Lab into Ableton no problems and Ableton was reading everything , On Thursday i installed my Steinberg UR22 mkII and everything was working , i previously used Alesis Audio Interface and had no problems with that. My problem now is Ableton recognises Audio from external keyboard (Roland System 1) or Bass or Guitar or Mic through my UR22 mkII but will not record anything from Arturia. I can hear the Arturia but cant see it in track volume or when i cue up recording either nothing is played back or it sounds like its under water. It will pick up any backround noise i make but reads nothing from Arturia. When i switch Audio preferences around i will get a mix of results but still no change in audio from Arturia. I have installed asio4all no difference was made i have reinstalled drivers of Arturia,Ableton,UR22 mkII , i have even loaded up older versions of each thing thinking it was something to do with a new update . Ableton did update Friday and i did notice everything changed after this i don't know if this is relevant to the problem but for the life of me this is wrecking my head now . It is probably something simple to the trained person but to me i am scratching my head. I have included a pic of my Link Midi options because these have stayed red and i have not found any answers on this online i also have tried switching on and off each option in Track,Sync or Remote and still get no results. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 11:17:26 pm by gavinc »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines