April 19, 2024, 02:18:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia MiniBrute 2 to my modular synth  (Read 14755 times)

riojams

Arturia MiniBrute 2 to my modular synth
« on: January 30, 2018, 05:24:43 am »
Hi, I was just hoping anyone could share some knowledge regarding this new product. I am in no doubt of purchasing the upcoming Arturia MiniBrute 2S but I had a question about the compatability with modular synths. I however only have a power module and VCO in my setup as I am only beginning to explore with building it.
Will I still have to buy a midi to cv on my modular synth or will I be able to patch it with the Arturia MiniBrute 2 and output my vco through it to my daw? In other words, I am wondering if I need a midi to cv converter on my modular synth to communicate with the Arturia or will I be capable to utilize (patch) to my modular vco without the need of me purchasing a modular midi to cv converter?
This may seem like a novice question but that's because I am and I'm hoping anyone here and help clarify my modular journey. Just thinking if the Arturia MiniBrute 2s can communicate with my modular Oscillator is awesome but I need to know if this is possible without me spending extra money if I can simply utilize the Arturia to do this kind of like an interface. Thanks in advance.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines