April 20, 2024, 04:28:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: [SOLVED] program change in playlist - using AL3 Live  (Read 2230 times)

cataya_tmo

[SOLVED] program change in playlist - using AL3 Live
« on: December 28, 2017, 05:49:22 pm »
Hey!

first of all sorry for my english ;-)

so i need your help! Im playing keys in a postmetal band, and i want to use AL3 at our live shows! i've created some playlists for different songs. my question is, how can i change the preset with my keyboard.

before i found AL3, i used spectrasonic omnisphere... there you had a great live mode where you can select another preset by using a button
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 10:07:04 am by pl arturia »

LBH

Re: program change in playlist - using AL3 Live
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 06:22:23 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

You can assign controller Buttons to AL3s preset selection arrows, just like you can assign controls to other AL3 parameters.
You step thru the current selected presets like the ones in a selected playlist, when using those arrow buttons.
You can use MIDI learn to assign your controls when enabling it with the MIDI learn plug icon button.
Please refere to the manual for more info about MIDI learn if needed.
Also ask if needed.

It also work, if you can send a specific programchange number to a playlist. For example from a DAW.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 06:34:53 pm by LBH »

cataya_tmo

Re: [SOLVED] program change in playlist - using AL3 Live
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 11:09:07 am »
damn :( i can't assign any MIDI or program change comands,.....

is there a chance that i didn't "buy" analog lab as a software synth, i get it free with my keylab.... - i hope you understand what i mean, I didn't crack it, but perhaps its not a full version like it is if you really "buy" just the software!?

i also can't see the "instrument-view"

LBH

Re: [SOLVED] program change in playlist - using AL3 Live
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 02:26:42 pm »
The software is afaik the same.

Using playlist is the key to be able to use programchange. Are you using playlists?

What MIDI commands can't you use? An example?

If you by "instrument view" mean the interactive image with all the instruments, then it's not to find in Analog Lab 3.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines