March 29, 2024, 09:25:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: connection failed windows 10  (Read 2523 times)

drq

connection failed windows 10
« on: January 15, 2018, 09:40:27 pm »
I am trying to set up my sparkle. I am redownloading everything for the third time to see if thats the charm. However for now this is what I have been doing and dealing with.

1. install arturia software suit, midi, spark 2.
2 registered everything *for awhile it wanted my activation code when starting spark 2 but i think that's fixed.
3. When starting spark 2 it tells me connection failed connecting to the sparkle.
           -I have tried every usb port and hub on my computer.
4. Went into spark settings to look at my audio config and it looks correct, when I hit the test button I hear a beep so I assume that's working.

This is my first midi or music product I am trying to set up so i could be missing something blatantly obvious. I haven't even tried using it in my daw yet.

IpItHurtz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: connection failed windows 10
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 06:57:49 pm »
Im having same issue and posted the post above yours with screencap of how its setup. hope ,omr pt yours get an answer
Thanks Jamie AKA IpItHurtz

IpItHurtz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 07:56:03 am »
I FOUND THE FIX THANKS TO SWEETWATER AND DID A SCREENCAST TO SHOW YOU HOW TO FIX  https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFnF1xoLtG
Thanks Jamie AKA IpItHurtz

Shellfishbeat

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 12:48:31 pm »
I FOUND THE FIX THANKS TO SWEETWATER AND DID A SCREENCAST TO SHOW YOU HOW TO FIX  https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFnF1xoLtG
I got the same problem like you but in the video you've posted for me it's not possible to understand his talking!
He talked about his solution between 00:20 and 00:40. What does he said?

Best - Daniel

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines